How can you Help?
Every year SLVHS and Coast Redwood HS families and community members put on a "Safe and Sober" Grad Night extravaganza for graduating seniors (2022 will be our 38th year) and WE NEED YOUR HELP! Please keep reading to find out how you can make this a great event for our grads!
Why We Support Grad Night
Nationwide, Senior Proms and Graduation Nights have the HIGHEST fatality rates of any night for teens. This is why the parents in the San Lorenzo Valley continue to put on this sober celebration for our kids.
What We Do
It isn't enough to just put on a Grad Night. We take pride in providing a thrilling, unique event that transforms the campus into a world of carnival rides, casinos, and other types of SURPRISE entertainment – (shhhh, our theme is top secret to the kids). The success of this event has enabled us to maintain a 90% attendance rate, keeping our graduates safe while having a great time.
However, with Covid restrictions, the SLV campus may not be a viable option as we are held to the office of education constraints and would like to move away from using SLVUSD property.
How Can You Help
• Sign up for a planning committee: We need help with Fundraising, Construction, Decorations, Entertainment, Food & Beverage as well as physical donations.
• Attend our monthly planning meetings. We hold bi-monthly Grad Night meetings on the second and 4th Tuesday of every month at 6:30 in the SLVHS MPR and on Zoom. Please email Claire Hackett at email@example.com to get the invite link! You will find out our surprise theme then too
• Support our Fundraisers! Wine, Beer, Chocolate, See’s Candy, Goodwill Donations, you name it, we’re benefiting from it! Contact Denise Ricigliano at firstname.lastname@example.org to help with Fundraising support or DONATE NOW if cash is more your speed.
• Donate Merchandise to be auctioned at our fundraising events or to be raffled to the kids at Grad Night! Our kids like stuff! Please email email@example.com with the subject line “I have a donation”
• Donate Cash: Make checks payable to SLVHS Grad Night
Mail checks to:
SLVHS Grad Night, PO Box 44, Felton 95018
Or donate through our secure PayPal link
If you or your business donate to ANY of our events, you will have your name or business listed on a large sign that will be put up at every fundraising event as well as the Grad Night celebration, thanking you for supporting our youth. This will give you maximum exposure for you and your business.
Thank you for your support!!
Please direct any questions to our committee at firstname.lastname@example.org